[PD] PD autoselects from a folder

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:42:21 CEST 2010

Patrick,

Here's an abstraction I made to handle file browsing with a GUI
interface. I actually based it on one of the PDMTL abstractions,
having not known until this thread that [playlist] existed. Anyway, it
should do all the same things playlist does, except for being
resizeable.

You can select files by index or using the GUI. The right outlet gives
you the number of loaded files, so you can use this to set the range
of a [random] object and use it to select files by index.

Attached is the patch and its help file.

-Ben