[PD] list operation

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:50:53 CEST 2010

One thing to watch out for;  if you get two items in the list that are
equally as far as the test value, mine outputs one list with the value
replacement at each appropriate index, while Jack's outputs several
lists with the value replacement at only one index, but each
replacement sequentially, if that makes any sense.

So if the test value is 2.02, and the input list is <1 0 3 2 4 3 3 2 0
4>, mine will output:

<1 0 3 2.02 4 3 3 2.02 0 4> as one list, while Jack's gives two lists:

<1 0 3 2.02 4 3 3 2 0 4>
<1 0 3 2 4 3 3 2.02 0 4>

Matt