[PD] FLOSS translation into French

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Apr 29 16:43:12 CEST 2010

I'm happy that there is so much attention on the FLOSS Manual. Pure
Data has been long in need of documentation for human beings. However,
it needs a lot of writing and proofing before it will be ready for
translation. I may try to spend a little time in July working on it.
Get in touch with me directly if you're interested in helping and I
can let you know the state of affairs.

Best!
Derek

--