[PD] pix_opencv with gem-0.92-3, anyone?

Julian Villegas julovi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 11:39:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm in a macbook (MAC OS X v.10.6.3)  and I'm trying to run pix_opencv with the lastest version of gem (0.92-3). As I was recompiling pix_opencv (See http://www.hangar.org/wikis/lab/doku.php?id=start:puredata_opencv#download_install)

I ran into several errors like this:

pix_opencv_laplace.cc:207: error: ‘cvCvtPlaneToPix’ was not declared in this scope

preceded by this warning:

ld: warning: in /Library/Frameworks//OpenCV.framework/OpenCV, missing required architecture x86_64 in file

Does anyone have successfully compiled this library? thank you for your insights and I apologize if this wasn't the best forum for this question. Please let me know if I should redirect it to Pd-develop.

Have a nice weekend.

 Julian Villegas

http://julovi.net

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo