[PD] Gigs with Pd

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:37:36 CEST 2010

Hello everyone!

There was a discussion not too long ago about suitability of Pd in a live
context (off the "smoother audio" thread i think). I just wanted to say that
i use Pd everytime i play a gig with my band as a super multi effects. I
have never experienced any crash in Pd, and the sound is just excellent, and
everybody keeps asking me what the hell are these pedals and this software
and how the eff do i make all these sounds, and well, i just think this is
the future. I m just hoping that sometime soon we'll have a piece of
hardware that's small and powerful enough to run Pd in realtime and I'll
have the perfect gear (perfect for me).
Just wanted to share this.

Cheers!

Pierre