[PD] Gigs with Pd

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 12:13:24 CEST 2010

that sounds like an amazing piece of kit

From: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:21:15 +0100
To: pimassat at gmail.com
CC: pd-list at iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] Gigs with Pd

>I m just hoping that sometime soon we'll have a piece of hardware
>that's small and powerful enough to run Pd in realtime and I'll have
>the perfect gear (perfect for me).

http://www.bluemelon.org/index.php/Products/BM7505_BluePD_programmable_Pure_Data_router

Never tried it though... seems interesting.

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:37 PM, Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone!

There was a discussion not too long ago about suitability of Pd in a live context (off the "smoother audio" thread i think). I just wanted to say that i use Pd everytime i play a gig with my band as a super multi effects. I have never experienced any crash in Pd, and the sound is just excellent, and everybody keeps asking me what the hell are these pedals and this software and how the eff do i make all these sounds, and well, i just think this is the future. I m just hoping that sometime soon we'll have a piece of hardware that's small and powerful enough to run Pd in realtime and I'll have the perfect gear (perfect for me).

Just wanted to share this.

Cheers!

Pierre

Pedro Lopes