[PD] plugin~ help broken

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 3 21:40:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm forwarding this to the Pd list so that in the future other people
might be able to figure this out better.

To the list: would anyone with access like to change the help patch for
[plugin~] pls? This has gone on a few years too many....

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 149: