[PD] Loading model object in OS X 10.6

Camilo Cadavid Corredor cccadavid at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 02:44:48 CEST 2010

Hi, I am experimenting with the model object.I see the example and the help, and they dont show the entire strip of the loading location.When I try to use it in a new patch, it cant even find the venus.obj file. I must be entering the adress incorrectly. I did it like this:camilocadavid/Library/Pd/Contents/Resources/doc/examples/Gem/data/venus.obj  All the characters are identical. I even tried cutting it starting from Library, even Pd. Still didnt work
Please help.