[PD] video grid

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue May 4 04:09:19 CEST 2010

hello, I'm also in need of such thing, the video preview, and , lol, we're certainy not the only ones.
 but I'm planning to do something when I'm done with something else.

Maybe you can do the same thing by yourself,

install gridflow gem and pdmtl, and you're almost done, everything you need is in there.
gridflow is now available on all platforms.

Patrice Colet - 06 32 66 03 57