[PD] naming objects

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue May 4 12:30:49 CEST 2010

although creating objects with variable case works fine on all plattforms,
what doesn't work is the help patches - at least on windows. for example,
if you look for help from [Line~], you'll get [line~] instead. would it be
possible to correct this to make it more cohese? or is the help search
plattform dependent, and thus impossible to fix?

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)