[PD] compiling PureData for Iphone, not exactly easy...?

Timur Kuyanov sonomute at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:17:41 CEST 2010

Hello!

I'm trying to follow the instructions from this page:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdForiPhone

i was happy when i read that it supposed to be easy thing to do,but...

my compiling process finishes with this:

Making all in man
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.

and i don't see anything in SRC folder...

anyway, i'm trying next step:

scp src/pd mobile at YOUR_IPHONE_IP:/tmp/
with my ipod touch ip and getting : Connection refused
lost connection

I'm not good enough in this kind of things to see where is the problem, so
may be there will be some advice?

Not sure if mailing lists support attachments, but just in case, whole
terminal verbalization is there...

Thank you!!

oh, this is my first post here, hope it's not rude or something. nice to
meet you too.