[PD] [susloop~] not working with -nogui on Ubuntu 10.04

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu May 6 11:37:42 CEST 2010

Actually, DSP 1 is even delayed several seconds to allow loading of the
samples a little bit faster. The same patch is working with the older Linux
version.

Anyway, never mind, I already took the time to create an abstraction with
[loop~] and [samphold~] that takes the same parameters (for my purpose) as
[susloop~].

Ingo

Long shot.. cause you probably already tryed this:

- Isn't that that typical -nogui issue? (the delayed one...) Just put a
delay of about 100ms between your loadbang and the activation of the DSP 1;
(the sound computation trigger). The thing is in -nogui sometimes stuff
boots too fast =P

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Ingo Scherzinger <