[PD] Bypass .pdrc?

Florian Hollerweger flo at mur.at
Thu May 6 20:25:18 CEST 2010

Hi list,

(I apologize if this issue has been raised before, but I can't find
anything in the archives.)

Is it possible to entirely bypass .pdrc?

Here is the scenario: I want to give a DVD with a pre-compiled Pd and my
patch to somebody else, but want to avoid that this somebody has a .pdrc
on his/her machine which might load externals I don't want loaded (and
hence might cause confusions with externals bearing the same name as my
abstractions).

I know there is -nostdpath, but I am looking for a more 'global' off-switch.

best,
flo.H