[PD] xsample as easy to install libdir

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 6 23:26:48 CEST 2010

Yeah, the part with naming the folder the same as the binary goes way
back, like 2002 at least.  Then it also happens to look for the help
patches in that folder first.  That's also old.  The 'examples' folder
is an addition for the Libdir format, that's mostly useful for the new
Help Browser in Pd-extended 0.42 vanilla/gui-rewrite 0.43.

.hc