[PD] Gigs with Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 7 03:03:11 CEST 2010

It would be great to see some documentation of this setup so that
others can learn from it.  You might be interested in Pd on Android,
iPhone, Maemo, etc. and other mobile devices.  Mobile devices are
getting quite powerful, and they are already small.  Then you'd even
have a battery powered setup ;)

.hc