[PD] -nosleep flag not doing anything? (Ubuntu 10.4 - Pd-extended 0.42.5)

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Fri May 7 09:31:54 CEST 2010

Well, I tried running Pd both as a normal user (with realtime rights) and
root (from the console). In either case case the gnome-system-monitor said
"sleeping" unless I went over 50% CPU usage for a moment with that
particular pd patch.
I'm using an AMD Athlon II X2 250 dual core with 3.0 GHz.

Ingo

Pd-extended