[PD] Gigs with Pd

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri May 7 09:51:43 CEST 2010

What kind of documentation would you like?
I can tell you about the hardware:
- Dell D520 Laptop with Intel Core2 Duo, with Fedora 12 and the Planet CCRMA
rt kernel.
- EMU 0404 USB soundcard (2 ins 2 outs)
- A small Shure transformer to turn the balanced output of the soundcard
into an unbalanced input for the amp.
- Foot controller made off the cheapest USB analog gamepad one can find (I'd
recommend going for a higher quality, though...)

I could send you some pictures of the controller, too. As i said before i
doubt that my patch is written well enough for it to be worth sharing. Yet
i'll always be there to help if someone wants to make his own.

Pierre