[PD] oggcast~ delaylines&reverbs

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Fri May 7 13:21:41 CEST 2010

hello again

i still do not have any glue and didn´t find anything in the list archive...

even if i just run the example patch G01.delay.pd adding the oggcast~
enviroment, I just can hear the original signal. If i run it from my
windows machine at home, it works perfect. first i thought it has
somthing to do with the amount of memory on the virtual machine, but
since we ingresed the amount of ram to 138 megs, this should not be an
issue.

please ...any help preciated
der.brandt

Zitat von brandt at subnet.at: