[PD] vista & win7 support ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 7 20:41:23 CEST 2010

I'd like to get this stuff working on Windows 7 too, but I currently
don't have access to a Windows 7 machine. Be sure to submit bug
reports to the bug tracker, if you haven't already.  Also, if you can
narrow down the crash to as small a patch as possible, that makes it
much easier to fix the bug.  For example, if you can find the one
object that causes the crash, or the action.

I can help people set up the Windows build environment on their own
machine if they want to try their hand at fixing things.

.hc