[PD] Stable Pd-extended package for Ubuntu 10.04LTS?

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Sat May 8 22:15:57 CEST 2010

mark hadman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if there's a stable pd-extended available for Ubuntu
> 10.04 LTS yet.
>
> I've tried the lucid nightly build from 7th May (A couple of random
> crashes made me uninstall it pretty damn quick), and I've tried the
> repository (Jaunty version), which had unsatisfiable dependencies.
>
> Anyone doing better?

I put ubuntu10.04-netbook-i386 onto a mini-itx with via nano cpu.
Today's pd-extended from
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2010-05-08/Pd-0.42.5-extended-20100508-ubuntu-lucid-i386.deb
...seems to run OK, but not in -rt, so the sound is quite glitchy.
With -rt it starts up but hangs with the watchdog message if I try to do
anything with it.

Martin