[PD] vista & win7 support ?

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Mon May 10 10:27:51 CEST 2010

 My friend Dichotomie ( Binary search algorithm )
has helped me out to find out the problem with this patch.

just replace "print NO_match" by "print Nomatch"

 it's seems there's a problem with stdout or something like this
I'll try to pay attention to warnings during next compile unless
someone finds out that micromagic...

Patrice Colet - 06 32 66 03 57