[PD] [PD-announce] one over zed (a conformal function on the complex plane)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon May 10 17:11:04 CEST 2010

On Mon, 10 May 2010, Matt Barber wrote:

> What a coincidence -- I woke up with one-over-zed-head myself this morning.

mirrored or non-mirrored ?

there's no working medication for this condition, but apparently, a cup of
coffee can relieve part of the symptoms.

passiflore-&-valeriane is a commonly sold remedy for the recent epidemic
of acute 1/z-itis, but a new double-blind study shows that it's simply an
excellent placebo. However, further tests are required to distinguish
whether the varies relative to various symmetry-groups.