[PD] rdz PPA

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Mon May 10 17:42:46 CEST 2010

I'm trying to compile pd-extended from source (on Lucid amd64) and want
to be sure that gmerlin is compiled into GEM.  I came across Roman's ppa
at https://launchpad.net/~reduzierer/+archive/rdz-pd-extra
+deps?field.series_filter=lucid
but although I add it like any other, apt doesn't seem to update the
packages from the ppa (if I run "sudo apt-get update | grep ppa" my
other ppa's are displayed but not rdz).  I've managed to download and
install the individual packages from the web front-end but I thought I'd
mention this issue on here.

Maybe there's a configuration issue in the ppa for Lucid amd64?  Maybe I
did something wrong?

Thanks for providing this btw!

-martin