[PD] compiling flashserver in Linux

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon May 10 18:14:52 CEST 2010

Okay, thanks for explaining because Im fairly new to the list and to the PD
community project.
The diff that I present in [1] is actually between my version and the svn
hosted one.

I'll try to post a patch-file as you suggested. (by the way is there any
documentation on how to treat/report bug/issues on the pd community? - I
like to do things properly =P)

best regards,
Pedro Lopes

--