[PD] [PD-announce] [wiimote] for ubuntu

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Mon May 10 22:18:00 CEST 2010

This package is working almost perfectly for me in Lucid.  The main
issue I'm having right now is that the nunchuck is being mis-recognized
as the classic controller for which there is no support.  I get the
message "Classic controller attached. There is no real support for this
yet." when plugging in the nunchuck and none of the nunchuck functions
work.

Nunchuck works fine in wmgui so there's something funny in the wiimote
abstraction I think.

-martin