[PD] [PD-announce] [wiimote] for ubuntu

Martin Eckart imartron at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:12:06 CEST 2010

Fantastic!  I compiled your code and now the nunchuk just works.
Looking into your code a bit it seems as though the original wiimote
external misspelled nunchuk and you've compensated for it:
---
// support the spelling mistake in the original version :-)
	class_addmethod(wiimote_class, (t_method)wiimote_nunchuk,
gensym("reportNunchuck"), A_DEFFLOAT, 0);
	class_addmethod(wiimote_class, (t_method)wiimote_nunchuk,
gensym("reportNunchuk"), A_DEFFLOAT, 0);
---

I couldn't find the original wiimote code easily so it's hard to check
whether that could be made to work too.

-martin