[PD] pd-extended recent autobuilds

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 11 17:35:58 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-11 07:07, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The 'pd-extended' package can now co-exist with the official 'puredata'
> package, hence the binary being called 'pdextended'.  It should show up
> in the applications menu, so that's a bug.  As for pdsend/pdreceive,
> install 'puredata' to get those.  Ultimately, I think those will go into
> a pd-common package or something like that.

pd-utils is what i proposed; i think this neatly lines up with other
*-utils or *-tools packages...

*-common is usually for infrastracture that the real packages depend on;
neither Pd not PdX _need_ pdsend/pdreceive..

anyhow, i think that Pd-extended should provide an "alternative" for
/usr/bin/pd.

see http://github.com/umlaeute/puredata for how i roughly implemented
the package split and alternatives for /usr/bin/puredata

fgmat
IOhannes