[PD] [PD-announce] [wiimote] for ubuntu

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue May 11 20:59:43 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-10 22:18, Martin Eckart wrote:
> This package is working almost perfectly for me in Lucid.  The main
> issue I'm having right now is that the nunchuck is being mis-recognized
> as the classic controller for which there is no support.  I get the
> message "Classic controller attached. There is no real support for this
> yet." when plugging in the nunchuck and none of the nunchuck functions
> work.

i checked the source and it turned out to be a combination of a typo and
an ill-set #ifdef clause.
i have fixed both, so if you want to compile again (or ask roman to
provide an updated package) the nunchuck should be working...

the only extension i have is the motionplus, so i cannot test.

fgmasdrt
IOhannes