[PD] [DTW] Dynamic Time Warping in Pd?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue May 11 22:58:01 CEST 2010

I'm glad to inform that I already have a very very (once again very!) rough
version of the DTW object. It's already measuring the distance between two
series of numbers - although I have some doubts about the inlets, if I
should receive the values as an array or list (currently list, because I
didn't knew how to manipulate arrays - this is my first external).

I should post a alpha version when the code is more cleaned up. The
implementation of the DTW iteself is based on Andrew Slater/John Coleman's
code.

best regards,
Pedro

contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt