[PD] vista & win7 support ?

rene beekman r at raakvlak.net
Wed May 12 01:02:29 CEST 2010

i made the suggested change to the [sel] help patch and now have confirmation on 2 out of 3 i've seen machines with these problems, that the modified patch no longer crashes pd.

this is a weeeeiiiiird problem that would have been extremely hard to find without your help. thanks!

looking forward to any solution to this making it into the nightly builds :)

rene