[PD] [PD-announce] [wiimote] for ubuntu

Yvan Vander Sanden yvan at youngmusic.org
Wed May 12 09:17:30 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Martin Eckart <imartron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, Yvan's extension omits MotionPlus.  I think Classic Controller
> support is experimental (I don't have one to test with and I don't think
> he did either).
>
> No, only the wiimote itself. I don't think motionplus even existed back
then. I also removed the limit of 8 devices by using a glib array instead of
a static c array. (Never actually had that much devices to try it out, but
unless bluetooth has a limit i don't see why it should be there.)

If i recall correctly it wouldn't be hard to implement new controllers, as
long as you know what signals they send. (Which is easy to find out.)

--
Copyright only exists in the imagination of those who do not have any.