[PD] vista & win7 support ?

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed May 12 09:46:44 CEST 2010

 I'm afraid the print source will stay like this unless someone
 that knows very well c code explain what's happening, I gave all the keys
but without a dev to end the work, there is nothing else to do.

And I think this is stupid to just 'avoid' to put more than seven characters
in print argument, also it doesn't always crash,
so if the dev that has a windows >= 6.0 don't see the problem,
 like on my machine the first time, he won't correct the problem.

 Maybe opening a new topic with "[print] crashes pd" would make it.

the problem is exactly there:

x_interface.c:28 buf[bufsize] = 0;

remove or comment this line, then it won't crash anymore.

I've no clue what this line stand for.