[PD] Disabling HID elements

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 22:51:19 CEST 2010

Hey all
I've been working with some cheap and nasty joypads on PD for a while now. They have an issue that one parameter is controlled by both the Y axis of the left stick and the X axis of the right stick, while the left stick has two parameters of their own the right only has one which isn't interfered with by the Y axis.
I've just recently realized (using the 'print' message to HID) that there are two HID elements controlling the same parameter. Does anyone know how I could disable the hid element coming in and regain full use of my right joystick?
Cheers
Andrew