[PD] pix_motion_sector

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Fri May 14 03:01:14 CEST 2010

Yes - it's exactly that: an adaptation of pix_movement that lets you
specify an area to analyze.  That way you can use several instances to
create multiple regions for triggering different events.  I haven't
looked at this in two years!  I'll take a look at the helpfile and see
what's missing/unclear.