[PD] pix_motion_sector

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri May 14 17:06:00 CEST 2010

On Fri, 14 May 2010, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> you would only need [pix_crop]->[pix_movement] without the
> [pix_separator] (since the crop will have to allocate a new image
> anyhow), thus no need for the extra copying of data.

But I'm taking into account the possibility of chaining several
[pix_motion_sector], which would generally need access to the same
original picture.

I don't know how image allocation works in GEM. Which objects allocate a
new picture, and what does that mean in terms of getting access back to
the original picture, with or without [pix_separator] ?