[PD] vista & win7 support ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri May 14 17:34:32 CEST 2010

On May 14, 2010, at 10:08 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2010, patko wrote:
>
>> but in both cases it doesn't crash anymore.
>
> AND i wanted to say that it's also "luck" that it doesn't crash
> anymore.
>
> It would be more instructive and helpful if a programme would crash
> every time that the code does something wrong, but alas, this is not
> the case.

Arg, this stuff is maddening. If you look at scalar_properties() in
g_scalar.c, you'll see Miller does the opposite with that resize, the
+1 is in the new size, not the old.  I think I'll try it like that.

         binbuf_add(bb, argc, argv);
         binbuf_gettext(bb, &buf, &bufsize);
         buf = t_resizebytes(buf, bufsize, bufsize+1);
         buf[bufsize] = 0;
         x->x_sym = gensym(buf);
         binbuf_free(bb);

I have the audacity to believe that peoples everywhere can have three
and dignity, equality and freedom for their spirits.      - Martin
Luther King, Jr.