[PD] pix_motion_sector

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:42:28 CEST 2010

I see - [pix dump] will give you a list you can search to accumulate
the number of pixels associated with movement.  I was hoping for an
object that would return that value, but maybe accumulating in Pd is
no slower in this case.  To me it's just a preference...I'd rather
have an extern than an abstraction for some things.  But that's the
beautiful thing about Pd - you can make what you want however you
like. :)