[PD] tabletool

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:17:32 CEST 2010

Thanks for looking.  The multiple object library vs. single
multi-function object question is a good one.  Personally, it just
seems more tidy to me this way, and I don't believe there's any
downside to having all the functions packed into one extern.  All the
memory is allocated per function, so if you only use the sum function,
(I think) it shouldn't be significantly different than a separate
extern for summing.

There is definitely something more Pd-ish about the multiple objects
though.  I'm open to changing it...  For now I'll start using it and
see if I ever have a desire to make it the other way.