[PD] tabletool

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:25:24 CEST 2010

> What's more tidy about it ?

You're right - not much.  If you wanted the mean, sum, and length of a
table, it would be 3 message boxes and one [tabletool].  Otherwise it
would be 3 bangs and 3 instances of [tabltool/whatever].  Not a big
difference.  I guess in this case I just lean toward the
method-centric side as you point out.  And your point about "sinesum"
is exactly where my leaning comes from.  You can send "sinesum"
"write" "read" "const" "resize" to a table, so there's already a
history of methods there.