[PD] pix_motion_sector

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sat May 15 06:11:02 CEST 2010

Oops - the .zip with the space shouldn't have been up there - that was
an earlier draft from today.  Just trash anything you downloaded
previously and get the current version via the link if you ever intend
to use this.

The distance between the two RGB pixels is Euclidean, and there's no
weighting.  I guess I could set up messages for weight arguments and
distance metrics to let people fine tune.

--
William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com