[PD] no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui on Ubuntu 10.04

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Sat May 15 20:19:03 CEST 2010

Has anybody figured out the problem with [delwrite~] and [delread~] with the
-nogui flag?

I'm not getting it to work. And on top of it both my reverbs (freeverb~ +
fdn~) are not working either anymore. Everything is fine with the gui turned
on.

I have delayed turning dsp on by 10 seconds already. It doesn't help. I had
to make an abstraction also to replace [susloop~] which gave up on me also
with -nogui.

Everything was working fine up until Ubuntu 7.10. With 8.04 and later I
started to have problems so I stayed with 7.10 for the -nogui stuff. Now I
need to get it going with the current OS.

If anybody has found a solution please help me!

Ingo