[PD] no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui on Ubuntu 10.04

brandt at subnet.at brandt at subnet.at
Sat May 15 21:08:14 CEST 2010

same here in debian 64 virtual server...i do not know what to
do.....but maybe since we are two  of us now, the list might be more
merciful in helping...

I tried to switch~ off the delays at loading and switch them on after
50ms...no effect....i tried the hint doing starting with -nodac, no
sucsess...

these are the posts i did in the last 10 days without any
response....and i stuck...and it schould work

both of us good luck
der.brandt

hello again

I mentioned following problem in a virtual 64 bit debian system:

if I cast the stream from my windoze laptop, all of the delays are
working properly, if i
do the same on the virtual system, non of them are working anymore

i still do not have any glue and didn´t find anything in the list archive...

even if i just run the example patch G01.delay.pd adding the oggcast~
enviroment, I just
can hear the original signal. If i run it from my windows machine at
home, it works
perfect. first i thought it has somthing to do with the amount of
memory on the virtual
machine, but since we ingresed the amount of ram to 138 megs, this
should not be an issue.

I mentioned following problem in a virtual 64 bit debian system:

if I cast the stream from my windoze laptop, all of the delays are
working pronerly, if i
do the same on the virtual system, non of them are working anymore

I tried also -noaudio without sucsess