[PD] GridFlow 9.9

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Sun May 16 16:37:18 CEST 2010

patko wrote:
> ----- "Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca> a écrit :
>

>> be available in a stable Pd-extended. I mean that development of
>> GridFlow
>> is going a bit fast at this point, and tends to be driven by requests
>> of
>> users that wouldn't want to wait until next year... more like next
>> month
>> or next week.
>>

> I don't understand this argument, there is almost everyday a new pd-extended, that comes up from autobuilds
> why gridflow changes wouldn't appear on new releases, since the source are taken from svn?

surprinsingly, i can understand and agree (?) with MB
for not putting some packages like OpenCV for PD in pd-extended,
but not because they are not up-to-date with the SVN,
but because extended doesn't use autoconf
and use 'hand-made' makefile
which get us into lots of problems
all the time.

salaam,