[PD] pix_write output options?

rene beekman r at raakvlak.net
Tue May 18 09:11:08 CEST 2010

i have 2 questions re pix_write output:
1. is there a way to keep pix_write from adding 00000 to the filename? we are trying to write files to disk that then need to be accessed from python, we're passing the filename we've given to pix_write through [py] to the python script and it is a pain having pix_write fiddle with the name...
2. can pix_write be made to overwrite existing files with the same name?
for a different use, we just need to replace one and the same file over and over again.

any suggestions would be much appreciated

thanks

rene