[PD] Compressor in Pd

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue May 18 18:09:29 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 11:21:53AM -0300, Paulo Casaes wrote:
> I made a saturator compressor (a non linear compressor) a few years ago
>
> http://puredata.info/Members/saturno/saturator-non-linear-compressor
> http://puredata.info/Members/saturno/saturator.zip/view
>
> It's an external.

And to add another one: The rj library of abstractions has
e_scompress.pd as a very simple compressor and e_dynproc.pd which is
a dynamics processor that can be used as compressor, limiter, expander
or noisegate depending on the settings. Both have sidechains. e_dynproc
also has a dry/wet regulator, but it doesn't delay the dry signal. I
guess, I'll change that after having read this thread. :)

And btw. the rj library has a new home now: It's now available at
rjdj's github page: http://github.com/rjdj/rjlib as a git repo for
forking and as a tar.gz/zip download.

Ciao
--