[PD] no pdsend on pdextended?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue May 18 18:08:58 CEST 2010

You can now install both at the same time, so 'pdsend' and 'pdrecieve'
are in the puredata package.  The new pd-extended package indeed
recommends you install the 'puredata' package.

For the next release, there will probably be a 'pd-bin' package or
something like that, separate from the 'puredata' and 'pd-extended'
packages, that will include pdsend and pdreceive.

.hc

On May 18, 2010, at 3:55 AM, quenotte at gmx.de wrote:

> hi everyone,
> i just tried to skript a patch out of my terminal
> but
> the answer is: i have to install vanilla to work with pdsend.....
> but i'd like to keep my extended version.
> how can i get pdsend for extended?
>
> thanks for help
> christian
>
> p.s. my pd 0.42.5.extended-20100504 is running on ubuntu karmic
>

> --

"[T]he greatest purveyor of violence in the world today [is] my own
government." - Martin Luther King, Jr.