[PD] [pdpcap] Puredata network sniffer object

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue May 18 19:14:06 CEST 2010

Sounds like some fun stuff, I think there could be a lot of potential
with this.  I played with it a bit, and since I am neck deep in the
new Makefile template, I threw your code into it.  This gives you lots
of stuff automatically, like 'make dist' to make a versioned tarball
and builds on other platforms.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/MakefileTemplate

Here's my tarball