[PD] no pdsend on pdextended?

Christian Heck quenotte at gmx.de
Tue May 18 20:15:02 CEST 2010

thank you,

a 'bin' package (or something like this) for pdsend and -receive would be
really cool!

cause......i dont know, maybe its just not my day but i dont get it to
install the too of them ( i just installed the new one -pd-extended- from
terminal but nobody  recommends me to install puredata...??)
if i try -after installed pdextended- to get pdsend it is the old play and
i have to install vanilla to get it
and if i install first vanilla and than pdextended the two collide with
each other and i have to remove vanilla (so pdsend too)
i'm sorry i know i do always the same, but i dont know how to make it
different?

christian -the lost