[PD] no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue May 18 22:49:06 CEST 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Ingo Scherzinger wrote:

> I’m pretty sure that there are still several bugs related to that same
> problem. Probably caused by the bug Mathieu pointed out with the
> sampling rate not being initialized correctly. I had this with
> [susloop~] before. [...] I hope there is not too much more of this
> coming up.

[soundfiler~] uses the sys_getsr() command at some point, so, one can
assume that there is a bug somewhere in it, for a certain combination of
"open", "1", "0", dsp on/off, and [block~].

One may also wonder why would [pique], [bonk~] and [pd~] use sys_getsr()
at all.

As far as I can tell, nearly every use of sys_getsr() is a bug at this
point. If it doesn't cause a -nogui malfunction, then it causes a [block~]
upsampling/downsampling malfunction. Doesn't it ?