[PD] pix_write output options?

rene beekman r at raakvlak.net
Wed May 19 08:09:10 CEST 2010

lazzaro, that patch does not seem to do what i was looking for...

this is from the pix_write help patch:
"With the "file" message you can specify a base-filename and the type of image-files you want to create.
The actual name of the file will be something like "<basefilename><current#>.<ext>" (like "GEM00001.tif")"

what i'm looking for is a way to overwrite or switch off the <current#> part and make it (silently) overwrite any existing file with the same name

yes i know... dangerous, but then again, living on the edge is so much more fun ;)

thanks again ! :)

rene